Friday, January 9, 2009

where's my lucky star?

Please forgive me for being so “ngam cham”
because, I
really really extremely don’t like my class.
Chatted with Qing Yan about our days.
Our days in 3 Ren ( yeah I know the previous post is about 2 Xin and now it’s about 3 Ren xD) ,
the nights in Pangkor, the beautiful memories, the laughter, the relaxation, the craziness, the happiness, the atmosphere in class.

They were like ages ago, but they were so recent
I really miss those days, I miss them so deeply
I couldn't not talk, I couldn't not laugh, I couldn't not scream, I couldn't not gossip
because that's me
this is what I did for the past 3 years
and nobody is doing all these with me now
goshhhh
these is the worst part of my secondary school life
could someone just in 4S(Ren) cheer me up?
or go crazy with me?
or at least, laugh at my jokes?


awww
why i'm like a prisoner
i'm like a nerd who doesnt talk and lack of EQ and what u so call what-a-nerd-looks-like
goshhhh


actually
I am crazy
I can go wild
I can laugh and laugh for an hour
I have extremely high EQ
I am so friendly


2 comments:

桂ㄨ侨♂ said...

哎哟,就算不喜欢那班也还是要面对整年的
尝试接收吧 =)
难道你要换班!?

KherJia Lee said...

aduh..poor little may yi..
it will be better soon..=)
albert very nice d!!
talk to him lah..he's such a funny guy~
love u!