Saturday, January 10, 2009

Shelby's birthday

arhhhhhhhhhhhh



arhhhhhhhhhhhh





scream out loud, babe!!!





ok this is not a sad scream this is a happy scream!!!

I'm so happy today =D


early in the morning
I went to school as usual
once I sat down, I saw Chao Yang holding an extremely big card
I look at him with my eyes open wide and my jaws dropped
I was like omg, is this the big card Qing Yan was talking about?
because it's really big
anyone would be touched
even me, though I'm not the birthday girl
but I feel so proud to walk around with this card, with the big Happy Birthday in the front page
and I'm so glad that I was able to write my blessings on this card


we gave Shelby a goat which looks like pig or u can call it a pig which looks like goat
haha
and a water bottle, printing NO REGRET!
it suits her so much


1st recess
went to canteen with Qing Yan
same old days
we laughed and laughed over our silly jokes, silly imaginations
gosh I love that moment so much


class is as boring as usual, but no complaints today =D
all in my mind was Shelby is coming! Shelby is coming!


2nd recess
continue to write our big card in 4s(xiao)
ohmygod i always love 4s(xiao)
Kit Wai and Ming Hao always make ppl laugh their ass off
and Chao Yang, Victoria, Huey Yih, and everyone in 3 Ren
the familiar friends........
I was so happy =D
and ohhhhh
I saw Shelby =D =D =D
to be honest, she's prettier =D
and we wandered around the school
we talk and laugh and laugh and laugh


during the gotong-royong
i didnt help
i didnt clean an inch

ok i feel sooooooo guilty now
next time, I promise =D


today is the happiest day =D
I love today so much



Happy Birthday, Shelby

1 comment:

minniechang said...

XD yea,
we sure miss her a lot.
she's getting prettier. XD