Wednesday, January 7, 2009

can i just scream

i need a calculator but i dont have one. wtf
who the hell stole took and didnt want to but totally forgotten about it?
gosh i'm in science stream and i dont even have a bloody calculator!!
awww why cant she just gimme back. damn it!



still not very close with my new classmates
they are like so good in their studies and homework and they won't cheat in exams
i'm like, i do everything opposite of what they do



the guy sitting beside me -- Albert
he brought a stack of books, with colorful pages and drawings in every page
apparently they are 3 zhong's 班刊
i think 2 Xin's
班刊 is nicer *shhhhhhhh*


it makes me think of 2 Xin
2 Xin that went through so much with me
2 Xin that gave so much happy memories, memories that kept on filming in my mind
2 Xin that was so united
2 Xin that hate hippo so much
2 Xin that go everywhere in a group
2 Xin that i couldn't stop thinking of
2 Xin that allowed me to make so many best friends
2 Xin that couldn't be replaced

i miss 2 Xin so much




when can i show my true colours???
i wanna scream
i wanna laugh loudly
i wanna gossip
i wanna read Seventeen
i wanna sing in my class
i wanna comb my hair
i wanna sleep in my class
i want them







why the hell did the school arrange me to this class ???



No comments: