Friday, October 16, 2009

a nerd would say exam is cool but i say exam makes me starve because i only eat 1 meal in school

i dont need to get up in the middle of the night getting all panicky because a. i haven't finished studying, i still have a whole chapter of bio b. wth my bus is arriving in 5 minutes and i dont have time to wash my hair

it wasn't like the last semester. i did pass yearS paper and hide my shyness to ask my genius friends everything abt maths which is basically every questions. they must be thinking god i dont wanna talk abt maths with her. and it makes me really nervous whenever yee loong shakes his head and says haizzzzzzzzz or
when zhen pan says 神保佑你吧 or when i say harrrr? to hang sheng when he explains abt trigo.

we sort of formed a study group.
i never tried to study in a big group before, this is my first time, with siew ching, wan yeen, wai sum, yee loong, zhen pan, hang sheng n soon ching. we studied together during the 2 days before exam, we ate lunch in uma and went to hang sheng's condo. i felt different, most of them were very hardworking, and i got affected too. somehow i just feel like something is missing, though we laughed a lot.


all i did after my last paper was gave a weak smile and gave teohuixin a 10 and the first thing that came into my mind was carol's pendrive =)

later on we went to sunway Red Box. i sang my lungs out when it came to Pink's So What, even when everyone stopped singing, including Victoria.

the most humiliating part was when luan mao couldn't stop laughing whenever i started singing because his hsin can sing so well and my singing was totally "stunning" (hsin, told ya xD) haha so he just laughed his ass off even a single key went wrong though it wasn’t just a single key

I came home with a sore throat, and it upgraded to fever the following morning and high fever the next day =( and i couldn't make it to sam's sweet 16, a big apology, sam =(




Because I don't blog for other people. Because I don't give a damn about your life

1 comment:

mC said...

long time hav no visit ur blog T.t
Our senior 1 is getting overed,n dunno whether next year we can keep staying together~Haiz~
Dun b tat~Everyone is stress in examination~Me 2~my result really tak boleh tengok oO~
OMG!
Dun worry,
i ll introduce u 2 l.m.hua~haha~
He is the best!
After tis 2 weeks holiday,
i ll keep busying 4 my society~
Realx ur holiday,babe~
XD
DRAMA QUEEN/princess???^^*