Wednesday, October 28, 2009

it's crazy but it's true

These things happen to me because I am Koo May Yi





I've tried to hide it so that no one knows, but I dunno if it shows when you look into my eyes

I don't care as long as you're written in my history

Ain't nothing but a heartache, ain't nothing but a mistake

If I could right the wrongs

Wish you'd come and set me free so that I can see all the things I've left behind

I'm saying goodbye to you. Bye, Love



If I wasn't such a fool right now I'd be holding you
crap. I just wanna be random at this moment. I wanna face this alone.


I've spent 2 hours searching for Backstreet Boys' songs in YouTube and googling lyrics. oh I used to love Nick Carter. I've found out the random lyrics that has been in my head for 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of the lyrics i scored a few. backstreet boy ex fan here =) pro lehh..
-vic