Wednesday, March 18, 2009

sick of getting sick

i was dreaming, as usual
a sweet one
but i didnt get to finish the dream


cause i was feeling terribly horrible
my stomach was grumbling with anger
it reached up to my throat
the pain wasn't familiar
it took me some time to realize that i wanted to vomit!!
goshhh


i rushed to the toilet and squatted down
hugging the toilet bowl and telling my stomach
"ok, i'm all ready. Come out, whoever you are"
**oh hell this part is horrible**

i crawled to my bed, dragging my feet like a zombie
my breathing was heavy and uneven
i was wondering was this going to stop?
cause i don't feel right and it might come back anytime


within my expectation,
i did the same thing for 3 times
wth
this is the worst sleep i had ever had in this 16 years
i was praying
please let me sleep and finish my dream, i will continue the vomit in the morning tmr


when i woke up in the morning,
i was in diarrhea
what digestive system i have


i was wondering if this is food poisoning
but i eat as usual
just that the amount has reduced by half
and anything that goes in comes out faster than it normally does


sighh
i need to sleep and rest so badly






just finished reading Eclipse
my life is miserable again
haha
i hate you Stephenie Meyer!!!




TAGGED by Hsin =D

15 random facts about me
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!


5 weird things

- i love being independent. I don't mind taking public transports home everyday

- i can shop for 3 straight hours, but i can't jog for more than 30 minutes

- i always stare at people, which makes them think that i'm insulting, but actually i was admiring them!

- i am always laughing when i say I'm Serious , and i really mean it

- i can babble about something the whole day

little known facts about ME

- i love to dream. i daydream in school and dream again at night. And all my dreams are unrealistic, like i would bump into my white prince someday somewhere sometime xD

- shopping is the best pain killer

- i'm ambitious ( oh yesss i AM!!) . There are a few on my list -- an archaeologist, a PR manager, or a secretary of a handsome and young CEO!

- i will SCREAM over something that caught my attention

- my eyes never get tired of "hunting" =p

- i have zero talent in art

- i believe in fairy tales

- i love parties, night clubs, presents & surprises

- i always have a crush on more than 1 guy, which annoys most of my friends x)

- i love to plan something. A dinner, an outing, a surprise, a party, a wedding? (ohh ya wedding planner is also 1 of my ambition)



2 comments:

KherJia Lee said...

short short
take care o

Y Ä N ° × said...

hahahaa.
u stupid.
so did u get to enter the contest?

ps.
i finished marley and me!
wohoo