Saturday, July 25, 2009

my life is not dull

my dramatic life starts from here. i dropped my phone into a toilet bowl.
omg this story is so familiar. the first victim in ch was vic and the 2nd victim is me!!!!
it was right after chemistry exam, i was talking to teohuixin in my cubicle and laughing breathlessly about something unimportant. --i was preparing to do my business-- Then something dropped off from my pocket and i heard something dropped into the toilet bowl, 3 seconds later it rolled down the long endless bottomless pipe. i was stunned, i dunno what i should say or how i should response when your phone is dropped into a toilet bowl. i shaked my head n breathed in some ammonia that woke me up. then i screamed ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! teohuixin! 我的电话掉进马桶!! BinXin next door was like huhhhh 酱拿到吗? i remember my best friend who experienced the exact same thing so i told them that it was impossible to dig it. they eyed the toilet bowl, and back to me, and back to the toilet bowl again. teohuixin wanted to stick her arm in to reach for it but luckily i stopped her

after i sat down for less than a minute, siew ching, shu xuan, benjamin, zhenpan, sherlyn were looking at my direction with big round eyes and they were like omg..really ahh?? zhenpan even prayed for my phone --amen-- teohuixin shared her story with me, she lost a 5610 too. heong and hueyyih laughed at my stupidness, and when heong was telling my foolish story to yan, her whole class heard it and they knew that mayyi dropped her phone into a toilet bowl. OMJC 丑事传千里

vic n i concluded that we are abnormal! our lives are not normal

so here goes the best joke of the day


the saddest thing is, i worked really hard for one whole year, pushed myself to the maximum, for the phone. That phone was actually my reward for pmr n juec. those birthday sms-es were the most precious thing. and ur sms-es, of course

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up, bub =)
at least your hair is safe.

vic

carolyn said...

yaya.
dear short!!!!
cheer up~!!!!
new phone?try to have a cheaper one just for use~
birthday msg?we 'll send again and again...for the next year birthday~~!!!
contact numb?i will try my very best to giv u which i have...and call vic to help too~~!!!
hohohohoh..
try to aim the next one for ur spm or uec~!!!!!!!!!
cheer up my dear short..~~

Anonymous said...

ahaha yeah! even lehfeh guy's number..we will help u find it..u can have my whole contact list..even my rich uncle n sampat auntie..take it all =)

vic