Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kris Allen

the acoustic rocker versus the glam rocker
Conway versus California
the guy next door versus the guy liner

Kris Allen versus Adam Lambert


something i wanted to post since June
American Idol Season 8 Top 2

i personally prefer Kris Allen, though Adam totally rocks! Kris Allen is more like a talented musician, he sings like he's talking to u and he could create a bond with everybody, he makes me feel like he's singing to me lolxD. Simon said this "I'm gonna be honest with u, when ur name was announced last week, I wasn't sure whether America had made the right choice. But I absolutely take all that back now after that performance (Kris singing ain't no sunshine on the stage) . "

my favourite song of his is No Boundaries, the lyrics were meaningful. He sang with feelings and passions, like there were really no boundaries. Kris sang it in a country-like way whereas Adam recomposed the song into a more rockish style.

BUT!!! Kris is married! Felt a tit-bit of disappointment but it went off after a while, cause his wife is hot and pretty! They make a great pair together =D

1 comment: