Friday, June 26, 2009

save me I feel like I'm going crazy

Micheal Jackson
-the legend
really got a shock when i heard this news this morning. Micheal Jackson man!! Who on earth doesn't know him. He was so talented, he had the best achievement in music academy, still the best seller until now.
I think his albums would be hotter by now, like freshly baked pies. He could dance like a rubber, like all his bones and joints were gone, he makes me wanna dance along. lol! His news is on CNN the whole night, my parents couldn't stop watching.

so...this is the world..unpredictable things happen. We don't know what's happening tomorrow



sigh. wtf
taking back our report cards tomorrow. I can't imagine how mad my parents would be. Perhaps from now on I wouldn't be online anymore, no more tvb dramas and gossip girl, no more updated blogs, no more msn, no more gossip sites and bitching time, no more songs and youtube, NO MORE KEVJUMBA!!!! =(

carol says...

放弃等于保护自己..我爱我自己..放手 放开所有..只是时间的长短..
我要暂停对你的一切..我吃醋!!我在意!!不敢奢望太多

保佑我啊!! God bless me!!!

2 comments:

-vic- said...

NO GOSSIP GIRL!!?
the sky is falling
the ice is melting
the seas are rising
the world is ending

who will be there to scream with me when serena gets pregnant?
or georgina sues blair for taking too long in the dorm toilet they share??
WHICH U MIGHT NOT B ABLE TO WITNESS??

please, beg your parents to have mercy on you. on me. on the human race.

carolyn said...

hahha..
looks similar ler..
u know wat i means de...
okay..
once i tell u..
u must tell me!!!!
no secret are allow~~~^^
hehehehehehee.....
no everything but u have ME...
i will be ur side when u need me!!!

god will bless u..haha..
amen..hahahaha...