Saturday, April 3, 2010

Things always don't turn out that way

Non-Academic Things I've Learned in School Today

1. Some humans are irresponsible.
When problems arise they just disappear then reappear and pretend to ask you if everything is alright. wtf. Or worse, they don't even care, they get what they want and now I'm the bad guy.

2. I get really sad when my soul mate is really sad.
Yeah, I do. Err not trying to make her feel guilty, but is this one of those soulmatething? I don't do like what other people do, when I get the feeling that she needs to be alone, I leave her alone.
3. I'm a good listener but not really a good adviser.
=/

4. I'm a magnet for misunderstandings.
Every time when I was misunderstood I keep quiet and that led to angers and more misunderstandings but I don't care.

2 comments:

shundat---prince of planet zamzam said...

human always need listener more than adviser.

loong said...

school gt teach this kind of things? = =
beware l0l
the girls need listener but not adviser
n the boy need a ans :D